UPDATED: Guidelines For Winter and Indoor Activities
Attached are the Bennington Guidelines for all Winter and Indoor Activities. We are certain that there will be situations arise which may require amendments and/or additions to this plan.
Jason Feil, Bennington Athletic Director
phone, 785-488-3321 - email@example.com
Updated attendance policy to begin Feb 1st for HOME GAMES at Bennington JH/HS. All games remaining to be played in January fall within the current attendance protocols.
Commencing Feb 1st for BJH/BHS Home Games:
* up to 2 tickets allowed per participant family (tickets may be used by non-parent/guardian if desired)
* BHS Senior participants will be allowed up to 4 tickets (tickets may be used by non-parent/guardian if desired)
* all spectators must present a ticket to pay admission
* fans are asked to arrive for their participant's game and are asked to exit the facility following their participant's game to allow for social distancing in subsequent games
* All COVID protocols remain in effect and will be enforced
Please understand that we are limited by our seating capacity and must follow required social distancing guidelines. Our district has taken these measures into consideration while presenting opportunities for attendance within the mandates that we must follow. Thank you for your understanding.
When our teams travel to other sites, we will follow the guidelines set forth by their district. This information will be shared on our Facebook page as it is received on a game by game basis.
Bennington Winter/Indoor Activity Guidelines
Bennington Fall Activity Guidelines
Attached are the Tescott Guidelines for all Winter and Indoor Activities. We are certain that there will be situations arise which may require amendments and/or additions to this plan.
Tom Ehlers, Tescott Athletic Director
phone, 785-283-4774 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tescott Winter/Indoor Activity Guidelines
Tescott Fall Activity Guidelines